On this page you will find a list of the rules for when a game is in session. Please read through this section before playing and if you are unsure about anything feel free to ask.
- While the DM is addressing the group, out of a role-play situation, refrain from over talking.
- In a situation where group input is required, if no one else comes forward, the group will follow a clockwise brainstorm of ideas.
- While someone is already talking, a player wishing to say something should raise their hand for attention. Should multiple hands be raised the DM will go in order of who raised their hand first.
- During a players initiative defined turn, if they do not decide on what they are doing within the time set by the DM they will have to pass their turn.
- Both DM and players should make a situation and intentions during that situation very clear. e.g. an item being taken during a long rest where the party sleeps.
- If a player wishes their character to do something in game that will require a dice roll they must wait until the DM has confirmed that they can do it and asks them to make a roll. Any roll result given before hand will not be accepted.
- When performing checks outside of initiative, if a player fails a check for an action they wish to take they must wait an in-game 20 minutes before being able to remake the check. E.g. making a check to craft an arrow.